Happy Tuesday, friends! Today I'm sharing another favorite salad to take to get togethers. I don't know that I would consider this to be a salad, but more of a dessert. Either way, it's so good!
Here's What You'll Need:
- 6 small apples, cored and chopped
- 6 snickers bars, chopped
- 1 (5.1 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- caramel sauce
Here's What You'll Do:
1. Whisk together pudding mix and milk in a large bowl.
2. Fold in Cool Whip.
3. Fold in apples and snickers.
4. Drizzle caramel sauce on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
This is such an easy side to make, other than chopping, it is quick! A tip for taking sides to get-togethers, grab some clear plastic bowls at the dollar store! You don't have to worry about your dishes! I hope you'll enjoy this side as much as my family does!