Another school year has come to an end. Next year, Colson will be going to school full time. It's hard to believe he's old enough. Once they start school, it goes way too quickly!
On his first day of Kindergarten...
This year was such a great year for him! He truly loves school and looks forward to going. His teacher, Mrs. Dunkin, was fantastic. He continued to learn so much. He made countless new friends and loved being at the BIG school.
On his last day of kindergarten...
And because I love a good comparison...
These are the same set of questions I asked him on the first day of school:
1. How old are you? 6
2. What is your favorite color? Green
3. What is your favorite food? Pizza
4. What is your favorite TV show? Spiderman
5. What is your favorite movie? Dragons "Hidden World"
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Go on dates
8. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Ride in his fuel truck
9. What is your favorite thing to do with Peyton? Play
10. What is your favorite thing to do with Charlee? Hold her
11. What are you most excited about this summer? Go to Roaring Springs
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? A pitcher for the Rockies!!!!
13. What is your favorite toy? All of them
14. What is your favorite thing to wear? Athletic clothes
I love celebrating these milestones with Colson and watching him grow!
Post a Comment