I still can't believe that Colson is done with preschool. I swear I just dropped him off at his first day of school yesterday. Now, he's enjoying his summer break!
Just a quick look back at what September looked like...
Open house night in front of school.
Before school picture!!!
Signing into school with Mrs. Brown.
After school treats telling me all about his day....
Okay, fast forward to last week.
Our before school picture. He wanted to wear the same outfit. However, the shorts were way too small so I found the same color. They still looked a little small.
I didn't realize how much he'd grown until I compared the two side by side!
Of course we had to go out for ice cream after pick-up so Colson could tell me all about his last day of school. I asked him if I could take him out for ice cream on his last day of school his senior year and he told me yes! I'm documenting it here so that he can't change his mind! ;)
I'm so lucky to be his Mama and share this special times with him.
While he was eating ice cream, I asked him these questions that I asked him on the first day of school. It was fun to see what changed...
1. How old are you? 5
2. What is your favorite color? orange, blue, red, and green
3. What is your favorite food? ice cream
4. What is your favorite TV show? Pokemon
5. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Go out for ice cream.
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Play baseball.
8. What is your favorite thing to do with Peyton? Play with his lion with him.
9. What are you most excited about this summer? Go to Roaring Springs and go to GG's cabin.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? a policeman
12. What is your favorite movie? How to Train Your Dragon
13. What is your favorite toy/stuffed animal? shark and Arlo
14. What is your favorite thing to wear? workout shorts
15. Who are you going to marry when you grow up? My mom!!!!
16. What are you going to name your kids when you grow up? Charlie. (He told me he would name his daughter Charlie because I love that name and I don't get to have a Charlie.....) And Brock for a boy.
I'm so thankful for a good year! Colson made a lot of new friends and learned so much, thanks to Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Buck!