Well...yesterday, was the first day of school.
On Tuesday night, Travis took Colson to his open house.
He came home excited but also told me that he was scared people were going to laugh at him at school. This new adventure is a lot for a four year old but I'm praying that he makes new friends and has a great school year!
Wednesday morning I made waffles for breakfast!
While Colson ate breakfast, I asked him questions:
1. How old are you? 4
2. What is your favorite color? all of the colors
3. What is your favorite food? peaches
4. What is your favorite TV show? Odd Squad
5. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Snuggle and watch a movie in the living room
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Play with cars in my room
8. What is your favorite thing to do with Peyton? be silly and make him laugh
9. What are you most excited about this year in school? go to school with my friend, Kelton
10. What are you most nervous about this year in school? that people will laugh at me (ugh, breaks my heart!)
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? a guy that flies jets
12. What is your favorite movie? How to Train Your Dragon
13. What is your favorite toy/stuffed animal? shark
14. What is your favorite thing to wear? coats with hoods
15. Who are you going to marry when you grow up? Jessi and my mom (Jessi Bailey)
16. What are you going to name your kids when you grow up? McKenzie (girl) or Mick (boy)
Then we headed outside for pictures...
I ordered this sign from The Salvage Sister TX on Etsy.
Colson picked out his outfit for the first day. I told him he had to wear nice shorts and not basketball shorts. I was very impressed with his selection!
A backpack picture.
And he asked for one funny picture before he headed into school!
I snuck this picture and headed off...
to treat myself to my first pumpkin spice latte of the season for not crying at drop-off!
Peyton and I picked Colson up and headed to Roe Ann's for an ice cream cone.
Colson told me all about his first day!
I'm hoping this year is the BEST!
Post a Comment