I'm linking up with Lauren this fine Friday! I'm so happy it's Friday. This week has flown by and it was a busy one for sure.
1. My mom, Colson, and I are leaving for vacation today!!! We are leaving the rain for some sunshine! I loved packing shorts and flip-flops!
2. Last night my dad came over to see Colson since we'll be on vacation and they were playing outside. I love that the weather is getting nicer and we can be outside more. I went out and snapped some pictures of my boy and realized how much I love being a boy mom! It's my favorite thing in the whole world!
3. Colson had an ear infection so that means extra snuggles for this mama!
4. I actually ran this week with intentions of running while on vacation. The 10k that I'm running next weekend has snuck up on me and I feel so unprepared!
5. I can't seem to think of anything else other than how excited I am to be headed out of town for a few days! And unlike most vacations, I feel very prepared. We're packed, house is clean, and I'm enjoying my morning rather than frantically packing! Yay!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Post a Comment