One night during quarantine I wanted something that tasted like fall but I couldn't exactly go to the store so I used what I had and made some apple spice cookies. They are super easy to make and would be a fun recipe to make with your kids!
Here we go....
What You'll Need....
1 spice cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 ounces of cinnamon apple sauce
Here's What You'll Do...
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, beat together your cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Then add in your apple sauce and mix until everything is combined.
4. Drop the dough onto your cookie sheet. They spread out as they bake so give them enough room. I used two cookie sheets to bake mine.
5. Bake them 13 minutes. Cool and then enjoy....
Happy Wednesday and happy baking!