Yesterday was the first day of day of fall, my favorite time of the year!
1. FAVORITE FALL SWEET TREAT: anything pumpkin! I love pumpkin cookies!
2. RED, YELLOW, OR GREEN APPLES: I’m not picky! I don’t love to just eat apples but I sure do love apple pie, apple cider, and any other apple treats.
3. FAVORITE FALL SPORT TO PLAY: I love to watch Football....but I’ll skip playing any of them!
4. BEST DRINK FOR FALL: PUMPKIN SPICE!!!
5. FAVORITE FALL ACTIVITY: Anything festive! Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and drinking pumpkin coffee are all at the top of my list!
6. MUST HAVE FALL PURCHASE: Anything leopard. I feel like leopard screams fall and goes with basically everything!
7. PUMPKINS; PICK YOUR OWN OR STORE BOUGHT: I love visiting the pumpkin patch every year. We always spend way too much money on pumpkins but they make me so happy!
8. REAL OR FAKE PUMPKINS? We have a lot of fake pumpkins on the inside and real pumpkins on the outside! There is no such thing as too many pumpkins!
9. FAVORITE HALLOWEEN COSTUME: Charlee Jo’s Raggedy Anne costume last year was my favorite! Peyton as Buzz Lightyear and Colson as Woody is a close second! I can’t wait for this year!!!
10. COLLEGE OR NFL FOOTBALL? We love the Denver Broncos in this house but I also enjoy the Boise State Broncos.
11. FALL OR HALLOWEEN DECOR? I love decorating for fall. This is the first year I’ve decorated for Halloween and I’m loving it! The kids were so excited, which makes it so much fun!
12. RAKING LEAVES OR NOT? Does anyone enjoy this task?
13. FAVORITE SOUP? Potato! I love a good potato soup especially out of a bread bowl on a cold day!
14. FAVORITE FALL CANDLE SENT: The fall candle
From Anthropology is my new favorite!
15. LOVE OR HATE PUMPKIN SPICE? Love, love, love!!
16. SHORT BOOTIES OR TALL BOOTS? It depends on the outfit. I reach for my booties most of the time.
17. FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY? Almond Joy! I collect all of them that enter our home.
18. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE? Yes, yes, yes!!
19. HAYRIDE OR CORN MAZE? Hayride! If it wasn’t for Travis, I’d still be in the corn maze from last year!
20. FAVORITE FALL TV SHOW? I don’t know if this counts as a tv show but I love You’ve Got Mail.
If you need me, I’ll be drinking all the pumpkin spice and decorating with all the pumpkins!