Today I'm sharing one of my very favorite things to make for every holiday.
It is a quick and easy recipe that is full of colorful cheer!
All you need is...
-1/2 cup popping popcorn kernels, or two bags tender white popcorn.
(make sure you use WHITE popcorn)
-12 oz. vanilla candy melts.
-1 1/2 cups pretzel pieces
-1 bag chocolate M & M's
-1 1/2 cups Chex Mix
(I made a smaller batch and used white chocolate instead of vanilla)
1) Pop the popcorn kernels into a large bowl.
2) Add in your pretzels.
3) And Chex Mix. Stir them in...
4) Using a double broiler or microwave, melt your candy melts.
5) Stir in the melted candy to evenly coat the popcorn, pretzels, and Chex mix.
6) Next, spread it out in a thin layer on parchment paper. Quickly sprinkle with M & M's and sprinkles. You need to let this coal completely.
7) Bag it up or put it in a cookie jar!
I just change the color of M & M's that I'm using for whatever season or holiday it is. I usually find fun sprinkles at TJ Maxx but these are just from Walmart. My family loves this treat and I love giving it to our friends and family!
Happy Thursday, friends!