Three things right now with the Webbs:
1. Colson loves being a big brother. He loves the title and does such a great job. He loves to make Peyton laugh. He's constantly in his face and I have to remind him 100 times a day to back up. He's getting better about ignoring him when he cries. I'm so proud of how he's handling this new role.
2. He wants to grow up so bad! He always asks Travis when he will big like his Dad. I talk about going on dates with Travis and for the last four days, he has been asking to take me on a date. He wants to go out to eat and to a movie theater. He also begged me to be my date to a wedding last weekend. He can't wait to grow up!
3. He talks...all...the...time! Seriously. He loves to talk. He is always asking questions. He is always telling a story. He must know the why. Why do I need to put this away? Why do I need to go into my room? Why did Dad leave? Why can't I take my seatbelt off while driving down the road? Why is that man walking? Why is the sky blue? Question after question and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad that he is so curious. He is like a sponge. He doesn't forget much.
1. Peyton wants to be in the center of attention. He wants to be held or talked to. He likes to lay out on the floor but he wants you to be right there talking to him. He loves to have "conversations". He voice is the cutest thing!
2. He is really starting to become aware of his surroundings. Notices when someone walks into the room. He is grabbing things and has so much interest in his toys. This is such a fun age!
3. He is now mostly on formula and thriving! He is much happier, regular, and sleeps better! He doesn't spit up unless I nurse him. I haven't completely given up nursing him. I will still nurse him twice a day but that is soon to be over. For a happy baby....I'll give up nursing!
Travis and I
1. It is the season for golf! Travis has been golfing like crazy. I enjoy our Thursday night golfing date but that's about it. I look forward to it every week!
2. Travis has been so busy working. When he isn't working at his full time job, he is busy with the house. He is working on landscaping our house. I'm so thankful for all he does for this family!
3. I've found my mom groove. The first few months with Peyton were hard. Really hard. But, I think I have figured it out. I'm loving it. I love being home with the boys. I love both of their ages. Peyton is really starting to interact and I love watching his personality grow. I love watching Colson mature and figure life out while still being so innocent. I love that I get to spend my days with them! A job that I never wanted. I never wanted to be home, but I'm so grateful I get to!
My favorite thing is being a mom and wife!
Well, that's three things about us right now!
Have a great Tuesday!