Because let's be honest...I'll be lucky to accomplish all 12, let alone 25! Life with a 10 month old has taught me to not cram my schedule so full that when I don't accomplish it all, I feel discouraged. Instead, I want to do a few things this year that really help us enjoy the season!
12. Send Christmas cards! They are ordered, now to address and send them out!
11. Go to a Christmas concert. They have one at a local church every year and I am planning on going this year.
10. Pay for someone's coffee in line behind me at Starbucks. Spread some holiday cheer!
9. Drink some hot coffee and drive around to look at Christmas lights.
8. Take Colson to see Santa. It is his first Christmas so this is a must!!!
7. Make cookies for Santa.
6. Make a Christmas craft with Colson. (Or a couple, depending on how the first one goes!)
5. Hang and stuff stockings! This is seriously my favorite. I have no idea why I love stockings so much but they are my FAVORITE!
4. Go to a Christmas tree lighting.
3. Go to a Christmas parade.
2. Take Colson on the Christmas train.
1. Give Colson a Christmas Eve box. A tradition that I'm super excited to start. I know it will change as he gets older but every year there will be Christmas pajamas!
I'm very excited to spend the holiday season with Colson. I know he will tear every ornament off the tree that he can reach and unwrap a gift or two early but I'm looking forward to it!
Post a Comment